1. Which Of The Following Items Is Reported On The Statement Of Cash Flows Under Financing Activities? Multiple Choice
1. Which of the following items is reported on the statement of cash flows under financing activities?
- Payment of a stock dividend.
- Payment for merchandise.
- Purchase of equipment for cash.
- Payment of a cash dividend.
- Stock split.
2. Cash flow amounts and their timing should be considered when planning and analyzing operating activities.
true or false
Click here to view the answer.