Following the instruction attached below:
– APA format, in-text citation, references include , 8 pages total
– Maryland is the state of choice
6 pages for Research report
2 pages for Press release
Go to the Country Health Rankings & Roadmaps website https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/
and complete the following steps:
1. Access the Rankings for your home state or the state of your choosing.
2. View the maps for health outcomes and health factors for the most recent year available, and compare the two. Which counties rank first and last in the state? Is the ranking of health outcomes and health factors aligned? Why? Or why not?
3. Use the “Compare Counties” feature to examine your home county with another (it can be either the first, last, or another of your choosing). Describe how your home county compares to the state as a whole. Tip: pick one health outcome and one health factor to compare across the counties and the state.
4. Go to the Action Center and explore the sections there. Based on the Governor’s elections concerns, you think that he might be questioned
-On the ethical issues around the public health outcome/factor you chose to analyze.
-It would drive the question about the local policies in place to address it,
-And the state/federal regulations and agencies responsible for their enforcement.
5. The Candidate will be expected to demonstrate viable ideas and plans in counteracting the issue as well as leadership tools applied to calm and reassure the public.
1. Conduct analysis and develop a research brief (research report) addressing 1-4.
2. Develop a Press Release conveying the information from your research report (https://www.semrush.com/blog/hook-the-media-with-7-easy-steps-to-writing-a-press-release-free-template/?kw=&cmp=US_SRCH_DSA_Blog_Core_BU_EN&label=dsa_pagefeed&Network=g&Device=c&utm_content=515715474945&kwid=dsa-1053501807067&cmpid=11769537497&agpid=117335014711&BU=Core&extid=167368304751&adpos=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw3f6HBhDHARIsAD_i3D-3LCkm2dQSd22SYHE2pJFDebWWglrhJZfuTuzf78FTny1doQslwtwaAvifEALw_wcB) for the Candidate to be presented at the press conference dedicated to the election.