Write a consultation report to advise your corporate client on their estimated cost of equity capital
Client: Air New Zealand
MMPA 504: Finance
Trimester Three 2021
Assignment: Company Report
1. Write a consultation report to advise your corporate client on their estimated cost of equity capital. Include in your report:
Your client: Air New Zealand (One of Top 50 listed Companies on New Zealand Stock Exchange (by market capitalisation)
Data: collected from public resources, and sufficient for your estimation (e.g., 24-60 historical monthly returns)
Technique: Regression using Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
Structure: Intro – Data and Method – Results – Limitations – Recommendations
2. This assignment has a word limit of 1,000, accounts for 15% of your final grade, is due to submit by 5 p.m. Thursday 10 February 2022 (Week 10) to Blackboard and will be marked out of 100.
3. Please ensure name, student number and company name are clearly printed on the first page of the report.
4. Report must be typed, using Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 spacing.
5. Visual aids (e.g., tables, graphs, diagrams, formulas) are encouraged to illustrate your points/ results.
6. The work you submit must be entirely your work. Also, do not plagiarise. Copying the work of others is cheating and will earn “0” marks and disciplinary action.
7. The extension request and penalties policy can be found in the course outline on Blackboard.
8. Sources should be accurately cited. You may use APA referencing or legal citation (footnotes) for this assignment. A link with guidance on the APA referencing style is available on the MPA Student Information organisation on Blackboard.