Requirements and Guidelines
- Download the required Milestone 2 Template (Links to an external site.). Save it to your computer with the file name: Your Last Name NR361 Milestone 2.docx.
- Briefly state the patient scenario from the Milestone 1 assignment.
- Include revisions, if required by Milestone 1 faculty feedback.
- Identify (3) teaching areas to improve patient outcomes.
- Information to be taught to the patient should include information about the mHealth app, safety guidelines, and how to interpret and act on the information that is provided. Remember to cite the mHealth app when appropriate in the Teaching Area (See template).
- Use bullet points
- Describe 3 ways you would determine and evaluate the success of the patient’s use of the mHealth app.
- Use bullet points
- mHealth app citation and reference in APA format. See the placement of these on the template.
- You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu
- Carefully review the grading rubric criteria for Milestone 2 and type directly on your saved Milestone 2 Template.
- Use instructor feedback from Milestone 1 to improve your statements regarding the patient scenario in Milestone 2. Milestone 2 will not be accepted for grading and credit if Milestone 1 is not submitted or not re-submitted per instructor feedback. Milestone projects build on one another and Milestone 1 must be submitted before moving on to submit Milestone 2.
Chamberlain College of Nursing NR361
Course Project Milestone 2 Template
Directions: Carefully review Course Project Milestone 2 Guidelines and rubric requirements.
Define Approved Patient Scenario
Identify Teaching Areas related to the mHealth app
· Information (Cite mHealth app in APA format here on one of the bullet points)
· Safety features/guidelines provided by the mHealth app:
· Interpret and act on the information in the mHealth app: (See examples in assignment video)
Determine and Evaluate Success (3)
mHealth app Reference
List the mHealth app as a reference in this section—REMOVE this information/direction prior to submission. See examples on page 340 of the APA Manual, 7th edition.
NR361 Course Project Milestone 2 Template.docx 03/20 JMJ: Update DLP 08/20 1