CRJ Reserved For Hifsa CRJ 255 Police Organizations CRJ 255 Police Organizations
Please select 3 of the following 9 essay questions and comprehensively respond in grammatically correct fashion with proper references. Please be sure to conclude each response with at least one paragraph that outlines your personal perspectives and opinions of the issue(s) raised.
1) A) Comprehensively outline the types of stress that police officers routinely experience; and B) explain the options that can be taken to reduce and control that stress and improve health and wellness.
2) A) Delineate different types of inappropriate police behaviors; and B) the concerns faced by police supervisors as it relates to civil liability.
3) A) Describe the mechanisms in which complaints against the police can be made; and B) outline a police officer’s expectations as it relates to constitutional rights and protections.
4) Outline the benefits and challenges posed by police unions to: A) police employees and B) police executives/chiefs.
5) Explain the factors that police supervisors must consider as it relates to: A) police deployment, B) resource allocation, C) shift scheduling, and D) the use of overtime.
6) Outline the main concerns for police managers as it relates to: A) patrol supervision, B) criminal investigations, C) traffic enforcement, and D) traffic pursuits.
7) Explain the primary issues that police personnel face when dealing with: A) domestic violence, B) illegal drug labs, C) gangs, D) school violence, and E) crimes in progress.
8) A) Outline the key points raised within the National Incident Management System (NIMS); and B) note the specific issues that may create challenges for police supervisors at the scene of disasters and critical incidents.
9) Explain the key issues that state and local police executives should consider when implementing homeland security measures at the local level.