1. Our reading this unit discusses ethics and accountability. Why do you think it is important for an organization to have a code of ethics? What do you think should go in that code of ethics? ..
Advanced Knowledge (Producer). (2012). Chilean Mine Rescue: The Unstoppable Team—A Case Study in Group Decision Making. Films on Demand. https://fod-infobase-com.libraryresources.waldorf.edu/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=53322&tScript=0
The transcript for this video can be found by clicking on “Transcript” in the gray bar to the right of the video in the Films on Demand database.
View all segments, then, using the 10 lessons described in Chapter 5 as a guide, answer the following questions:
- What concerns might the crisis raise for stakeholders, including mine employees, the public, and others impacted by the crisis?
- If you were the spokesperson for the company, at what point would you address the media?
- What questions are the media likely to ask?
- In the midst of the crisis, how would you handle questions from employees’ family members, the media, government officials, and the public for which you do not have a definitive answer?
- Explain the basis for your approach, and support your response with specific examples.
Illustrate the specific course concepts you relied on to draw your conclusions.
Please keep them # No APA these are just Discussion boards 200 words question.