1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Healthcare Policy
Reflect on the current roles of advanced practice nurses in healthcare as the care providers at the front line of disease management and health promotion in primary care and many other specialty settings.
1. What do you think are 2 effective tactics for APN strategic positioning regarding pay equality?
2. Should APNs position themselves as lower-cost providers who provide better care or push for comparable worth, same service and same pay?
Below is an article that provides great practical information that highlights how provider productivity is calculated in the clinical setting, which is important to know as future nurse practitioners.
Calculating Your Worth: Understanding Productivity and Value- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4093517/
Part 2: Nursing Research
Topic: Evaluation of therapeutic adherence in patients with diabetes type 2 Mellitus
1. What are the challenges encountered in data collection as it applies to research?
2. What are the types of interview technique when interviewing participants?
3. List your preferences and tell us why? (Survey)
Part 3: Nursing theory
Grand Theories about Care or Caring Section VI: Middle Range Theories
Theory of Nursing as Caring
1. Based on this theory, how do you provide care?
Reviewing the Nursing as Caring Theory, we come to understand that humans are intrinsically motivated to care for others.
2. Based on this theory, how do you provide care for someone who is a criminal that needs care? (Example, a prisoner is brought to your unit for care, after being beaten for molesting a child).
The transitions theory incorporates intervention and comprehension of what has taken place.
3. How do you apply the transitions theory to your current nursing practice?
Part 4: Ethical in nursing
Topic: Developing Effective Leaders to Meet 21st-Century Health Care Challenges
1. Is there a model of leadership that better supports leadership at the point of service?
a. Why? Why not?
2. How could formal leadership training for nurse managers and leaders impact hospitals in terms of saving money related to recruitment, nursing satisfaction, nurse wellness, and retention?
3. How do traditional attributes associated with the nursing profession promote effective leadership in the 21 st century?
Part 5: Ethical in nursing
1. Should evidence-based practices be institution specific?
2. Is evidence based practice grounded more in quantitative or qualitative research?
3. Do you find there is a gap between nurse researchers/faculty and the bedside nurse? If so, how can we close it?