The Business Plan
Design a detailed business plan for a new product, service, or business venture of your choice. This could be an idea you have been contemplating or a product presently being marketed, but your business plan must reflect the uniqueness of the idea. For example, it might involve the modification of a certain product based on the unique needs of your community or peer group. Follow the business plan outline provided in Table 8.1 of the course textbook. Be sure to include:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Description of product, service, or business
- Description of industry or industry closest to your product or service
- Marketing plan
- Financial plan
- Production plan
- Organizational plan
- Operational plan
- Appendices (exhibits)
While it is expected that plan components may vary in length, each should contain detail commensurate with its nature and importance.
- Submit your answers in a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your document: SU_MBA6710_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.